Welcome home to this lovely, well maintained 3 bedroom town home. This bright spacious living room leads into a dining room with room for entertaining. The eat in kitchen not only includes lots of counter space for the culinary expert in the family to prepare a wonderful meal, this room also boasts a romantic area with a fireplace. Enjoy dinner looking out into the landscaped backyard. Upstairs offers a large master suite with a walk in closet and two additional bedrooms for a growing family or guests. The community offers a pavilion with a pool and park for members to enjoy the beautiful days of summer. Don't miss the opportunity to own this spacious unit. Book your appointment today!
Other, Other, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,396 sq. ft
Lumberton Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)